"I noticed that there are 7 problems that we encounter when interacting with our fans these are:-
1. Forgetting To Listen
When you don’t listen to fans we miss out on critical information and therefore critical insights.
2. Misjudging How They Got To Be A Fan In The First Place
If we don’t know how they became a fan we will find it difficult to keep them as fans.
3. Underestimating How They Interact With Music
Without a clear view as to how fans are interacting with music we cannot understand their motivations.
4. Misconstruing The Many Different Relationships We Have With The Fans
Fans have an increasingly fluid and complex relationship with music. If we understand this we can form stronger lasting ties with them.
5. A Lack Of Innovation With The Fans
Without innovation industries get left behind. The collective knowledge amongst the fans can give us crucial distinctions in innovation.
6. Overlooking Creating With The Fans
By overlooking creating with the fans we stifle their thinking around music. The more the fans think about music the more influence we have.
7. Neglecting To Measure Your Efforts Towards The Fans
By not measuring our efforts we cannot manage them."