1. What makes people share music?
2. How have we historically shared music?
3. Why did we share music in that way?
4. What do you think of music as an expression of emotion and why do you think people need to share emotion in this form?
5. How do we use music to communicate with ourselves?
6. Why do we share the live experience of music together?
7. What was and is the role of religion in the shared music experience?
8. What is the nature of the record release these days? Is it still a hugely anticipated event?
9. How in your opinion do people choose who they share music with?
10. In your opinion is P2P really sharing? Can we share with those we don’t know? Are we aware that we are sharing if that is the case or is sharing more an inter-personal experience?