Just to freshen up for Jan 2011 and the new book content coming - new custom designs will be commissioned in due course!
I've just done the first edit of my book sampler - so should be available for 1st Jan 2011! There will be some promotions to accompany the availability of this perhaps free coaching/consultation, future book previews, webinars, teleseminars or perhaps a real seminar for those UK based. However, nothing is decided yet!
A cheeky video - Enjoy!
I have uploaded my linked in profile to the home page - feel free to link to me here
First bit has arrived cant wait to get started!!!!
Remembering the time I took a YouTube report to a label boss & suggested they have a conversation after the mess with MySpace, YouTube was still young. Report comprised of all stats & predicted growth was told by boss that people would never have an internet connection powerful enough to play video, my thoughts were "what makes you think you know better than the telecoms companies!"
Things to learn...
1. Your boss doesnt always know better in fact sometimes they know nothing at all (this guy didnt know what an mp3 was when he went for his job interview at the time I was working at Peoplesound!)
2. Listen to your gut then risk assess, plan and take action yourself - sometimes it is better to be proven wrong
3. If your boss dismissed your idea it could be a really really good one!
4. It is always worth having the conversation you can always say "no"
5. Who knows what other opportunities that conversation could lead to?